Hi everyone! The gorgeous Claire nominated me for The Beauty Blogger Award last week and today I will be answering the questions she set for me. I was nominated for this award a few months ago – click here if you’d like to read that post as well, after you’ve read this one of course!
- State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
1. What’s your number one holy grail high street or ‘drugstore’ product?
Starting off difficult haha. I will say my MAC lipstick in Syrup – I use this on days when I don’t know what to put on my lips and it never fails to disappoint. It has had so much use compared to other lipsticks I’ve had for longer. I can definitely see myself repurchasing this when it runs out.
2. Which product is currently on the top of your wishlist?
Maybelline’s The Nudes eyeshadow palette or some of the Real Techniques makeup brushes.
3. How long have you been blogging for?
1 year and 4 months, I started blogging in June 2014.
4. What’s your favourite item of clothing for the cooler months?
A scarf: helps keep you warm and is light enough and easy enough to pop in your bag.
5. What inspired you to start your blog?
I had finished my Communications course 6 months earlier and was looking for a job. I started my blog as a way to fill up my free time.
6. The favourite part of your makeup routine?
7. What’s your favourite brand of makeup?
I’ll go with Rimmel. I’ve used quite a number of Rimmel products as well as owning quite a few and I’ve never been disappointed. The prices are reasonable and not too expensive like other drugstore brands in New Zealand can be.
8. What’s one product you think everyone should own?
A good moisturiser. It’s important to find one that works for your skin type.
9. What is your favourite skin care product that you feel has made the most difference in your skin?
Recently I purchased a face mask from Natio and it is working wonders. It helps to tighten pores and make them less visible as well as combating redness and making skin soft and smooth. Since I’ve had the face mask, I don’t think I’ve had a spot.
10. If you could have any celebrities hair, whose would it be?
Call this arrogant but I don’t think I’d swap my hair for a celebrity’s. The colour of my hair doesn’t come out of a bottle and is one of my favourite things about myself.
I won’t be nominating 10 particular bloggers to accept the award but I nominate everyone who hasn’t done it and wants to give it a go. If you decide to accept, I’d love to see you answer the same questions I did.
Thanks again Claire! ❤