Hello everyone! I’m Niamh from Little Miss Me XO. I’m 17 years old and working towards becoming a fully qualified beautician. I live in Ireland and absolutely love where I live. You can expect to find all things beauty, fashion & lifestyle on my blog. Feel free to pop over and say hello!
1. When did you begin blogging?
I began blogging last October and have learnt so much in the last 9 months.
2. How did you decide on a name for your blog?
It honestly just popped into my head when I thought about setting up my blog. It always reminds me of the Mr Men books whenever I hear it as all the female characters start with Little Miss. Maybe that’s where it came from but who knows.
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
I was inspired by many different bloggers for example So Sue Me. I’ve always had an interest in beauty, fashion and computers so it’s amazing that I can combine the three together.
4. What is your favourite thing about running a blog?
My favourite thing about running a blog is getting to know other bloggers and also I love sharing my latest beauty and fashion finds.
5. What are your must read blogs?
6. What do you want to achieve with your blog?
I would love to blog full time but with there being so many amazing bloggers out there it seems near to impossible. I love blogging even if only one person reads what I have to say. I kept my opinion to myself for far too long and blogging is my way to express myself.
7. What advice do you have for new bloggers? Tips, pointers etc.
Go for it! You’re going to make mistakes but everyday you learn so many new things. It amazes me how different my first blog post is to my latest blog post and how different my blog looks now to when I first started it. Your blog can be whatever you want it to be, don’t be afraid.
8. What keeps you blogging?
It’s all down to what I post about. I love beauty and fashion so I love writing about the two topics. I also love to throw in random lifestyle posts but when you’re writing about things you’re passionate about it’s easy! I’ve also learned it’s okay to take a break when you’re busy.
Quick fire questions:
9. What was the last song you downloaded or bought?
Taylor Swift’s 1989 album.
10. If you could invite any three celebrity guests or famous people to a dinner party, who would they be?
Blake Lively, Taylor Swift and Kylie Jenner.
11. Favourite colour?
12. What’s your guilty pleasure?
13. Finish this sentence. I wish…
…I could adopt every single dog from dogs trust so they could all have a happy forever home. Oh and I also wish River Island was my closet!
14. Where else can readers find you online?
Thank you Niamh. If anyone else would like to be featured on Chanelle Hayley in the ‘Meet the Blogger’ section, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.