Last week the lovely Lizzi from Thoughts and Things 1 nominated me for ‘The Starlight Blogger Award’. Be sure to check out her post and her blog and give her a wee follow if you haven’t already! It always makes me smile to be thought of and nominated for any award so thanks Lizzi!
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
- Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award on your blog, please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
1. What’s your favourite personality trait of yours and why?
Without a doubt my kindness. I’m the kind of person who puts other people’s needs and feelings before my own because I like to make people smile and make them happy. I’m incredibly thoughtful and pride myself on being lovely to as many people as I can.
2. If you had to give a thank you speech, who would be top of your list to thank?
Most people would say their parents but I don’t see my dad and without sounding harsh I’m more thankful he’s not in my life.
I would thank all of the people who inspire me and make me happy; particularly my favourite musicians – even if meant they didn’t get to listen. I know I rabbit on about music and singing all the time but it’s genuinely my life and what I love more than anything else.
3. What are you most looking forward to about your future?
Part of me is nervous about the future, but I think we all are. There’s something beautiful yet scary about the unknown. I’m most looking forward to the day I stop worrying and can be happy and embrace life as it comes. I’m also looking forward to finding someone I can spend my life with and who makes me feel special.
1. What keeps you inspired?
2. What’s your favourite personality trait of yours and why?
3. What’s something about you that we might not know?
There’s no pressure to accept but if you do leave a link to your post below and I’ll check it out! As always, thanks for reading! ❤