Another month of 2015 down and now less than six months until Christmas! For me, June was all about the iPhone – I used to be one of those people who hated using their phone but now I love it! Beauty wise I didn’t spend a lot of money on new products but I do have a few beauty bits to include.
I apologise for the slightly late post this month but here are my June favourites:
1. iPhone – I posted about getting my phone here and it was one of my favourite posts to write and share this month. I absolutely adore the phone and everything about it. The camera is such good quality and I don’t find the battery life too bad, I have my brightness on zero most of the time as my phone is in my bag at work and only turn it up when I need to. I haven’t found a case yet so I’m still on the hunt.
2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – You might have seen my ‘Mini Beauty Haul‘ featuring this cleansing water and the Rimmel nail polish Breakfast In Bed. This cleansing water lives up to all of its promises and value for money wise, it can’t be beaten. I was tempted by Simple’s Micellar Water but when I took into consideration I get double the amount for $1 more, my mind was made up – Garnier it was! In the beauty haul post I mentioned I had to rub a little more vigorously to remove my mascara but upon reflection I only notice that when I wear my Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex mascara.
3. Rimmel Nail Polish #873 Breakfast In Bed – I think I fall more in love with this nail polish everyday! The colour is just so beautiful and is a wearable shade all year round – it’s pastel enough for spring/summer and cool enough to pull off in winter as well. I’ve had this colour on for over half of June and I can tell this polish will be getting a lot of wear.
4. Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser – I’ve had this moisturiser for a couple of months now and I feel within the past four weeks I’ve gotten into a little skincare routine that’s working well. Before this I was using Simple’s Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser and while that one was good as well, I feel the Hydrating moisturiser keeps my skin more nourished and does more for my skin. I’ve been applying the moisturiser twice a day – once in the morning and once in the evening. It has really helped my skin not to dry out in the cooler weather and harsh winds.
5. Candy Crush Soda – It was my mum who actually got me addicted to this game. She got a new phone recently too and loves to spend her free time playing away! I used to play the normal Candy Crush on Facebook but now that one doesn’t seem as exciting as Candy Crush Soda. (I’m currently on Level 45).
6. Years & Years – King – I have been hearing this song a lot on the radio at work and I really like it. I love a good beat!
That’s all for this month, be sure to let me know what you’ve been loving! ❤