I’m a singer-songwriter, artist, sometimes alt model who enjoys long walks down the makeup isle, photography and making my friends laugh – a lot!!!!! I’m crazy for animals – I have a chihuahua named Tofu that was six on the 16th.
Check out Cat’s blog My Lip Addiction!
1. When did you begin blogging?
I began blogging a long time ago – but beauty wise – only at the end of February this year!
2. How did you decide on a name for your blog?
I am really addicted to all lip products. More than any other beauty product out there.
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
I love to write about what I love. I am a total girly girl and when I made the decision to, everything just clicked!!!
4. What is your favourite thing about running a blog?
The community of beauty bloggers. Seriously! I comment and love to read others opinions.
5. What are your must read blogs?
I read everything. Self proclaimed beauty nerd!!!
6. What do you want to achieve with your blog?
One day I want to have my own line of lip products – but that’s way down the line. I love to learn about the science of beauty – I take it day by day!
7. What advice do you have for new bloggers? Tips, pointers etc.
Comment, comment, comment – do not just press LIKE – anyone can press Like! Be yourself and don’t conform!
8. What keeps you blogging?
My serious addiction to beauty products – Ha.
Quick fire questions:
9. What was the last song you downloaded or bought?
OMG – too many to list – I am a music maniac and am on Spotify and YouTube all the time – lately I have been buying some older Brit pop stuff from the 90’s.
10. If you could invite any three celebrity guests or famous people to a dinner party, who would they be?
Jude Law, Michael Fassbender and Norman Reedus!
11. Favourite colour?
12. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Eating Nutella with a spoon! Lol.
13. Finish this sentence. I wish…
…I lived by the ocean!
14. Where else can readers find you online?
15. Lastly, is there anything extra you’d like to mention you haven’t already?
Beauty blogging is so much fun. There is no way I would stop now – the friendships are lovely. Finding out about beauty from all over the world fascinates me.
Thank you Cat. If anyone else would like to be featured on Chanelle Hayley in the ‘Meet the Blogger’ section, please contact email@example.com.