My nickname is Cos. I write a blog called The World of Cos where I write about my current obsessions which are nail polish, face masks, and other beauty products. I occasionally throw in some other random posts into my blog too. My husband is the biggest supporter of my blog and my best friend so I mention him a lot in my blog. When I am not blogging I am working around the house, spending time with my family, or reading other blogs. I have to say the blogging community is awesome and I am glad to be a part of it. I am grateful for wonderful bloggers like Chanelle who are supportive of blogs like mine.
1. When did you begin blogging?
In the summer of 2014.
2. How did you decide on a name for your blog?
People ask me this question and I do not know how to answer it. It was kind of a fluke. I took my nickname Cos and tried various combos until I came up with my blog name The World of Cos.
3. What inspired you to start your blog?
I wanted to do something different.
4. What is your favourite thing about running a blog?
Meeting fellow bloggers online.
5. What are your must read blogs?
There are so many blogs I read it is too hard to just choose a few.
6. What do you want to achieve with your blog?
My goal for my blog is to provide my readers with reviews and tips that might be useful to them while having an outlet to talk about my interests.
7. What advice do you have for new bloggers? Tips, pointers etc.
Just have fun with it and don’t worry about what others think.
8. What keeps you blogging?
My husband and my readers.
Quick fire questions:
9. What was the last song you downloaded or bought?
A Bobaflex song?
10. If you could invite any three celebrity guests or famous people to a dinner party, who would they be?
Kevin Smith, Jiro Ono, and Tim Gunn.
11. Favourite colour?
Today it is blue.
12. What’s your guilty pleasure?
13. Finish this sentence. I wish…
14. Where else can readers find you online?
15. Lastly, is there anything extra you’d like to mention you haven’t already?
I want to thank Chanelle for allowing me to be a guest blogger. Thanks Chanelle! Also, thank you to all of you who are reading this! Have a great day! 🙂
Thank you Cos. If anyone else would like to be featured on Chanelle Hayley in the ‘Meet the Blogger’ section, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.