I’ve mentioned numerous times how humbled and appreciative I am of any award I receive. This week I have been nominated for two separate awards but I’ve combined the both of them in this post.
First up is the Premio Dardos Award which I was nominated for by Emwills Eleven. I’m going to be honest and admit I’m not quite sure how to accept this award and who to pass it on to. The award recognises cultural, ethical, literary and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. If this sounds like you or your blog consider yourself nominated! I didn’t want to not accept the award and mention the lovely person who nominated me.
Next is a Liebster Award and I was nominated for this one by Charlie over at Rose Notes.
1. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
1. If you could choose one book to be made into a film, what book what you pick?
I honestly have no idea… perhaps an autobiography by one of my favourite musicians?
2. If you were able to travel in time, where would you go?
In some ways I’d like to go back to my childhood and relive that. I think I’d appreciate it much more second time round.
3. What is the nicest compliment you’ve received?
People who say I’m beautiful/pretty/cute never fail to make my day!
4. Name three of your pet peeves?
- People who try to board public transport before passengers have the chance to get off.
- Incorrect use of spelling, grammar and homonyms.
- Not using manners like please and thank you.
5. If you met a ghost how would you react?
I’d be a little freaked out. It would depend on the situation lol.
6. What’s the best joke you know?
I find cheesy jokes and stupid things hilarious but I don’t know that I have one joke that I think is a classic! I used to love this one as a kid: “Doctor Doctor, I can’t get to sleep. Sit on the edge of your bed and you’ll soon drop off.”
7. Who is your favourite cartoon character?
The Simpsons was one of my favourites when I was younger so I’d say Homer.
8. If you were to join a circus, what would you perform?
Something musical/to do with music.
9. If you could be with/talk to anyone right now, who would it be?
One of my closest friends who I haven’t seen for a long time.
10. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
As long as it was a redheaded actress I wouldn’t mind 😉
My Questions For You:
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. Who would you want to play you in a movie?
4. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
5. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
6. Favourite food?
7. Who’s your biggest inspiration and why?
8. Tea or coffee?
9. Favourite item of makeup?
10. Is blogging anything like you imagined?
Thanks for reading! Looking forward to seeing your answers if you decide to accept! ❤