I’ve got another exciting post lined up for you today… I saw the gorgeous Karen over at Confetti and Curves do the ’50 Random Facts About Me’ tag and I enjoyed reading Karen’s post so much I decided to attempt coming up with 50 facts of my own.
1. I’ve never been out of New Zealand.
2. Shania Twain’s ‘From This Moment On’ is going to be wedding song. (Sorry future hubby if you’re not a fan!)
3. Three is my favourite number hence why I’ve included this as the third fact. 😉
4. When I was 5 years old I almost died from an asthma attack.
5. I rarely have hot drinks, I’m a water kinda girl.
6. I breathe through my mouth rather than my nose. I had an operation when I was 4 to get my adenoids removed but I’ve always breathed through my mouth.
7. My tongue can touch my nose.
8. My birthday is January 24th.
9. I get bad headaches and sometimes wake up with them.
10. I think Pinterest looks realllly confusing.
11. Rachel Stevens (from S Club 7) has replied to one of my Facebook messages.
12. I love trivia and quizzes and surprise myself with what I know!
13. I haven’t been to see a movie at the cinema since 2007. EDIT: As of 2017 I have been to the cinema again.
14. The last movie I saw at the cinema in 2007 was Nancy Drew.
15. British murder mystery shows are my favourites: Midsomer Murders, Lewis, Poirot, Marple etc.
16. I’m left-handed. 🙂
17. I’ve never learnt how to ride a bike.
18. I can touch my toes.
19. I’m shy until I get to know someone, then I’m loud, always talking and making jokes.
20. I sent a cringey piece of fanmail to Adam Rickitt when I was 12. *blushes*
21. I find dark hair more attractive than blonde.
22. I have a good memory. I’m good with names and people’s birthdays and find it easy to remember song lyrics.
23. My mum’s homemade vegetable soup is one of my winter highlights! #Yum
24. I played netball when I was 10 and despite being short I played GA or GS.
25. I’ve never dyed my hair.
26. I don’t drink alcohol. I don’t mind other people drinking, it just doesn’t interest me.
27. I joke that one day I’ll be a female rapper called Skittles (better watch out Eminem!)
28. I don’t really want to have children, I’m paranoid I’d be a bad mother.
29. I’m literally OBSESSED with Shane Filan. ❤
30. I hate talking on the telephone.
31. I was in a spelling bee when I was 13 and came third. The word that undid me was ‘battalion’.
32. I’ll have a green apple over a red any day.
33. I make the best cups of tea despite not drinking it myself. I have a collection of money my brother has given me for making his.
34. I’m more of a night owl than an early bird.
35. I find weekends incredibly boring and don’t look forward to them.
36. I hate brown clothes.
37. I have a Birman cat called Tango. My other cat Chase had to be put down in August 2014.
38. I don’t own a smartphone. EDIT: As of June 6th 2015 I do.
39. I think Cheryl Cole is one of the prettiest women in the world.
40. I enjoy doing crosswords, cryptic crosswords in particular.
41. I like to have everything planned but at the same time I’m very easygoing – if that makes sense.
42. Fish and chips is one of my favourite meals. 😀
43. Lips are my favourite part of my make-up routine.
44. It’s been nearly 10 years since I last saw my dad.
45. I love surprising people and making their day with a cute message!
46. I’d like to write a book about my life one day.
47. I’m a very sensitive person and get upset easily.
48. I hate having my photograph taken unless I can see how it’s going to look. Thank goodness for front cameras!
49. I never shut my bedroom door.
50. I have no idea how to fill in eyebrows and how they should look.
It was a lot of fun writing these facts up for you. I hope you enjoyed this post and learnt a thing or two about me. If you feel up to it why not attempt this challenge yourself. I’d love to have a nosy and get to know you a little bit better!
Thanks for reading!