I was nominated for my third (WOW!) Liebster Award by the gorgeous Hayley, author of The Glasgow Girl. I’m honoured she thought of me and as always it’s greatly appreciated! I’m over the 200 follower mark so technically I don’t know if I’m allowed to accept this award but I asked Hayley and she doesn’t mind, I hope the rest of you don’t either! 🙂
- Link the person you were nominated by
- Answer the questions the blogger nominated
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions the nominees can answer
- Notify nominees social media/blogs
1. Why did you start your blog?
To help escape boredom while looking for a job and the fact that I can have my own space to talk about what I like and share that with other people.
2. Who are your favourite YouTubers at the moment?
I don’t know if this counts but at the moment I’m loving FitMom. The idea is one 5 minute workout video is posted each day. You work everything from legs, arms and tummies through to cardio and HIIT.
3. Do you prefer tutorials, haul videos or vlogs?
I don’t spend a lot of time watching videos unless it’s an interview or a TV show to catch up on. I might search for a tutorial or haul video if I’m looking for something specific.
4. If you lost all of your makeup in a fire, and had to start off your collection again, which 5 products would you buy first?
I’m not going to pick brands (apart from my moisturiser) because otherwise I’d be here forever trying to decide.
- Simple moisturiser (best for my sensitive skin)
5. Favourite makeup brands at the moment (3 maximum!).
Revlon, Rimmel London and Australis.
6. If you could visit any country in the world this year where would you go?
England – you must be getting sick of reading about how much I want to travel there by now!
7. Favourite Disney film?
The Princess Diaries.
8. Christmas every day or summer all year long?
My Christmas Day is in summer haha, umm?
9. What is one of your life ambitions?
My biggest ambition in life is to be happy.
10. Name your favourite lipstick colour!
Not sure if this means generally or one of my own.
My own personal favourite: Revlon’s Fire & Ice.
11. Best drugstore brand?
Pretty sure all the products I own are drugstore brands. I’m going to sit on the fence and say I can’t choose one because a variety of products from different brands can work well together.
My nominees and the 11 blogs I think deserve this award are:
- What was the last book you read?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
- Favourite item of clothing?
- What motivates you? (Blogging, daily life etc.)
- A fact about your personality?
- Your idea of a perfect date?
- What did your last text message say?
- 3 of your holy grail beauty products?
- What nail colour are you wearing right now?
- Do you have a favourite smell?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Thanks once again to Hayley for nominating me. There’s no pressure to accept but if you do I look forward to your answers!