Today I woke up to see I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely www.lifeofpixie.wordpress.com. I have seen these awards featured on various other blogs I follow and to know somebody enjoys my writing and reading my blog fills me with joy.
“Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.” I feel this description written by Ashley of www.welovedhere.com sums up the award perfectly.
I think the rules state you have to list 11 facts about yourself so here goes:
1. Of all the social media I use Twitter is my favourite
2. My parents are separated
3. I will be 20 in January
4. I want Shania Twain’s From This Moment On as the first dance at my wedding
5. I’ve never been clubbing before
6. In the summer I love watching ODI Cricket (if New Zealand is playing)
7. My tongue can touch my nose
8. I’ve worn glasses since I was 5 years old
9. I’m an asthmatic
10. I always feel guilty if I’m not eating healthily
11. My wrists are really tiny but because of that I adore them
Now for www.lifeofpixie‘s questions:
1. If you had to have dinner with one person from the past (e.g. King Henry VIII) who would it be?
I think Marilyn Monroe would be an interesting person to have dinner with.
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What is the soundtrack to your life?
There a few songs which mean a lot to me lyrically. Someday Soon by Natalie Bassingthwaighte talks about not giving up and going after your dream, Happy by Leona Lewis is all about finding happiness and Dancing With a Broken Heart by Delta Goodrem is about carrying on in life and fighting through any pain you’re feeling.
4. If you had to pick an actress to play you in your own movie who would it be?
A redheaded actress for sure, so perhaps Nicole Kidman, Isla Fisher or Emma Stone.
5. If you could be in a fictional world e.g. Narnia, Middle-Earth, Hogwarts where would you want to go?
Out of those three I like the Harry Potter series the most so I choose Hogwarts.
I’d like to nominate:
Here are your questions:
1. What was the last book you read?
2. What is your favourite season of the year?
3. A TV series you never get tired of watching?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. Number of hours you slept last night?
6. Favourite beauty product?
7. Any pet peeves?
8. Gold or silver?
9. What perfume do you wear?
10. Best subject at school?
Look forward to reading your answers!
5 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
congratulations on the nomination!! xxx
Thanks lovely x